Re: Cleaning Springs and Trailing Arms

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning Springs and Trailing Arms
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:41:23 -0500
Here is what we did with my trailing arms, we sandblasted the Trailing Arms
at Roberts house ( a TR6 enthusiast) then powder coated them silver and
baked them in his garage oven, they turned out wonderful, great and the envy
of the neighborhood.
Bernie
74  TR6
CF20268UO

Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:00 AM

> If they are off the car, I would bead blast them and paint them. When I
did mine, the "color" was
> still a little uneven after the bead blast so I painted them with
EastWood's "Aluma blast". I
> suppose other "good" silver colors such as Argent Silver would do as well.
I POR-15'd and used