Wiring checks was Plug wire and Spark Plug

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring checks was Plug wire and Spark Plug
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:43:05 -0500
Mark et al,
Thanks for your plug wire checks.  Prievously, I always got that stuff mixed
up, now it's in black and white.  And written for laymen too.

Are there other common sense tests which I can do before reinstalling my old
wiring harness back into my restoration TR3A?  The PO said it was good!

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A

From: "Mark Endicott" <mini@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: Plug wire and Spark Plug ???'s