Re: TR4 Header

To: BearTranserv@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Header
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:10:22 EST
OK...I somehow did not realize this was Ted.  Been away from the list  too
long.  The email link on the web site didn't work for me, so I guess  I'll call
Monday to try and buy one.  Thanks everyone for the  responses.

Robert  Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Texan in New Mexico

_This royal throne of  kings, this sceptred isle, This earth of majesty, this
seat of Mars, This other  Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature
for herself Against infection  and the hand of war, This happy breed of men,
this little world, This precious  stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it
in the office of a wall Or as a  moat defensive to a house, Against the envy
of less happier lands,-- This  blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this
England._ (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/25255.html) _ William
Shakespeare_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/William_Shakespeare/)  (1564 - 1616)