bellows sleaved thermostats available again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: bellows sleaved thermostats available again
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:01:34 EST
Hi everbody,
In the latest BRITISH MOTORING (Moss's glossy magazine) I see they finally
decided to make an original style 'bellows' sleaved thermostat (as originally
used in TR2-4, MGAs and early Jags). Not the Stant pellet thermostat with
aftermarket brass blocking sleave (which works great too - I have one).
But after 35 years off the market..  it's kinda nice to see the SMITHS/AC
BELLOWS style sleaved thermostat being manufactured again: 160 degree/$39.00.
(Moss 434-156)

Carl
'63 TR4 since '74