Iowa's TR3A-Tip for keeping engine area cleaner ....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Iowa's TR3A-Tip for keeping engine area cleaner ....
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:32:17 EST
The last couple of days I have managed to dodge the rain and tornados and
drove the venerable TR3A to appointments and such. With great pleasure.
It is hard to believe I have owned this car for 20 years now.

The long term rebuild is now worth it. And I made a lot of good friends along
the way.

Yesterday, looking into the engine compartment, I remembered an old trick for
keeping the oil mist from coating the engine compartment.  I put an old sock
over the TR3A breather cap. It really worked!!! I am looking for another sock
right now.

Joe Alexander