Re: British Car Day and Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Day and Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:07:28 EST
This is a good one. I hung out at this event last year and would like to
return with my TR4 to run in the vintage race or the TR3A to drive around
Schenley
Park.

Jeff Snook looked great running course through the trees, hills and valleys.

Pittsburgh is a well kept secret....a real gem.        Joe (A)