RE: Brake Rotor Diameter Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Rotor Diameter Question
From: "JPG" <jpg2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:02:08 -0500
Thanks for the reply.

I have the calipers out for rebuilding at the moment so I can't double
check my memory, but it seems to me that the outside edges of these 10
and one quarter inch rotors were even with the top edge of the pads. In
other words they seemed to fill the caliper with no room to spare. So I
wonder if 10 and three quarter inch rotors will really fit. Perhaps the
calipers are strange, too. They are marked Girling Type 16.

Jack Gleason
1959 TR3A (sort of)