Wheel stud length and waht steel wheels may fit

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel stud length and waht steel wheels may fit
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:09:01 EDT
Hello all!

I am trying to  push my 6 out of the  shed. The drivers rear  brake is
rubbing  so i remove the  wheel to get at the   source of the problem. I
discover
while taking of the hub adapters the lug nuts  have  been ground or the
corners worn off. So I  am   guessing a PO put wires on a steel  wheel car with
out
spacers. I was  wondering if  some one  knew  how  long the   studs  should be
 and  what size spacer i  might need, and  should i  put anti sieze or  other
lube  on hub adapters when  i  put them back on? the other  thing i was
wondering if anyone   knew  what steel  wheels off of another  car may fit the
6
preferably a 15 inch wheel.
TIA
and  Happy motoring
may be i will get my car running in a year or so.
My Economy stinks
Jason
71 TR6 it wants to run just  need the  green  stuff