No LBC, 'My Ebay' page is unavailable

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC, 'My Ebay' page is unavailable
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 23:57:49 -0400
My computer cookies, history, etc. were deleted in a hard drive 'cleanup' done
about a week ago.  Since that time I have not been able to visit 'My ebay' or
the ebay link that says, 'Ask the owner a question', or register or sign up at
Ebay.  Instead it says 'THIS PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE'.  However, other web pages
are still available

I've gone into Control Panel and reset it to accept cookies, I've done the
Tools/Internet Options/Advanced settings that have been reset, I've reset my
security to both medium and low, I've cut it on and off a dozen times, I've
restored all files held in the Recycle Bin but still 'My Ebay' says Page not
available.  What else can I do?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey