What to take on the long trip

To: "Triumph Digest List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What to take on the long trip
From: "david" <dnja.rogers@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:53:40 +1000
    It might sound a bit silly but in view of the location of digest readers
all over the US and Canada (and the world), there may be an advantage in
taking a list of all the Triumph Clubs along the way and their contact
numbers. I'm sure they would come help you if the need arose.
    If you have a laptop computer, you could also hook into the digest and
I'm sure someone would come up with a fix and advice on where to get the
parts (for those you have not taken with you) the quickest. That way, the
Randalls and Dave Masseys et al, of this world are but a key stroke away!
Sure helped me out of the odd jam.

Dave Rogers
Australia