Re: Road Trip to Seattle WA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Trip to Seattle WA
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:33:12 EDT
Hi Scott,

Assuming it's still available, I'd suggest a day trip via hydrofoil ferry up
to Victoria BC. Take a walk around town to see many LBCs still in action. At
least there were many the last time I was there about five years ago. Afternoon
tea at the Empress Hotel is a very British thing to do, even if not very car
related.

Enjoy!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.