Re: My TR4 Sold

To: Brian Sanborn <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Subject: Re: My TR4 Sold
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:10:48 -0400
Brian,

I have saved some of you images from your TR4 website for future reference for
my current project,  a full body of frame restoration of a 63 TR4 I acquired
this past winter. I am encouraged by you comments on the value and interest
in TR4s. Although I dont plan on selling the car when it is finished, it is
nice to know my $ and time investment will be worth something when I pass on.

I have no desire to upgrade to a 21st century fun car. I will be on this list
until I cant see the screen.

I get my youth kicks from my 74 Bonneville and 98 T-Bird. The TR3A is driven
carefully and at or below the speed limit. I never push it like the bikes.
Eventhough I never exceed speed limit + 5mph with the bikes, I can enter and
exit the corners and go 0 to speed limit like no car I have ever driven, and
at better than 50 MPG, it is economy fun.

I hope you enjoy your new wheels. I am just wondering what you will do with
all your free time! I hope you have some other hobbies!

Thanks again for your very informative web site and good luck!

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1963 TR4
1974 T140V