Re: Bumper Overriders

To: beaker211@rogers.com (Cameron Rooke), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bumper Overriders
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 16:30:39 -0400
In a message dated 5/6/2005 3:15:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Cameron Rooke
<beaker211@rogers.com> writes:

>...'71 GT6....I really don't like the rubber bumber overriders on the Mk3. The
>Mk1 or even the Mk2 overriders are much more elegant. Now my question. Has
>anyone replace the rubber overriders with anything else, and if so with what?

=======

Cameron, I think you're out of luck on this one. Those overriders (actually
plastic, at least originally) cover fairly substantial "hinge boxes" for the
bonnet that won't easily hide under any smaller chrome overrider.

--Andy Mace