Re: [Wedge] Fuel Pump needed for Carb'd TR8

To: thomasb@Post.QueensU.Ca, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Wedge] Fuel Pump needed for Carb'd TR8
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 17:16:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2005 10:21:15 AM Central Standard Time,
thomasb@post.queensu.ca writes:
> I plan to pop over the border to New York State next week once the summer
> ferry is running and see what is available in Watertown.
>
> Has anyone replaced this pump "recently"?

Alas, no.  I replaced mine (EP30) in 2000 and it has been troublefree ever
since.  If this part has been discontinued lets hope there is an alternative.
At the worst you can always mount a Facet aftermarket pump with a TR7 style
pickup tube.

Dave