Re: TR3 Trunion - Just Have'n Fun

To: Acey2525@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Trunion - Just Have'n Fun
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 21:09:28 -0700
Aw my gawd! Somebody's asking a "IWW" question. Jack, I hope you read
the Terms and Agreements you signed when you agreed to get on this
mailing list. Paragraph 26, section 3.4 read ....  NO - I WONDER WHY -
QUESTIONS - period!!! What you know will hurt you. That's why we don't
tell you. If we all started  pursuing IWW questions we'd all end being
named Randall or FT. Unless, of course, you agree to pay each said
experts of such questions (namely us) an agreed on sum not to be less
than one case of fine beverages of the experts choosing. Then, we "may"
enlighten you with the wisdom of the knowed. I, however, accept Paypal
in leiu of actual shipments.

IWW questions are dangerous and lead to a zillion message threads. Stop it.

Thank-you :-)

Johnnie - just have'n some fun on Mom's day