Re: TR4 Rollbar

To: cbfoch@charter.net (Craig Foch), Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Rollbar
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:44:53 -0400
In a message dated 5/13/2005 11:26:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Craig Foch
<cbfoch@charter.net> writes:

>Hi Listers,
>
>I am thinking about installing a rollbar in my TR4. I know Moss sells
>one, but it's about $340. Does anyone know of a less expensive
>alternative?

======
You might try contacting local clubs, or racers or shops who cater to such
folk, and see what suggestions they might be able to come up with in your area.

On the other hand (and at the risk of sounding flippant), if you're truly
concerned about your safety in a rollover situation, then perhaps $340 isn't
that much of a price to pay?

--Andy Mace