Re: Applause for Georgia Triumphs

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Applause for Georgia Triumphs
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:36:41 -0400
Joe, I was great getting to meet you at Road Atlanta.  I hope you can bring
a large contingency of Triumph people to Jekyll Island. It's a great place,
quiet beach, bicycling on paved trails throughout the island. It has a great
history and just a great place to visit and a wonderful venue for a car
gathering. This said from a South Carolina lad who has a degree from U of Ga
and now lives in Florida - oh, did I say I was born in North Carolina -- so
if there's anyway you can schedule to come to the SEVTR in September please
do.
http://www.sevtr.org/ is the link to the web site, Ronnie Babbitt of the
list has done his usual outstanding job on the site and planning.

Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag