RE: TR6 engine rebuild needed

To: <TOMJOANNMI@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 engine rebuild needed
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:19:45 -0400
Tom:

I do not know of any British mechanics up that way but have a number here in
the Harrisburg area. I did the head of my TR3 project and had the block done
by a shop.  I paid about $350 for the work and bought the parts myself.
Carlisle will have a good amount of Triumph parts, especially if the weather
holds up to the predictions.  The Central PA Triumph Club will have its
standard tent on  the back side of the stage where the give aways are
parked.  All are welcome to park their TRs with the club.  I'll be there all
day Friday and Saturday, so stop by and say hi.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3