Re: VTR and Triumphest.

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: VTR and Triumphest.
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:44:27 -0700
I just reviewed my pictures of the last couple of TFests. The order at
Lake Tahoe was based on name. First TR2&3, second TR4/250, third TR6,
fourth TR7/8, fifth Spitfire/GT6. It looks like Salons and Stags got
lumped in with the 7/8's due to #'s.

At Laughlin, it was mumbo-jumbo and you parked where-ever you wanted. As
I recall at San Diego last time the Spits were by the water in a more
pictureque spot.

Go figure.

Johnnie