RE: model #

To: "'mitch vamos'" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>,
Subject: RE: model #
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:43:52 -0400
Thanks very much for your input, however, as usual, I've got a follow up
question or two.  Some fans come with a side mounting brackets that would
appear to make it easier to mount to the radiator.  Is this correct?

I plan on mounting the fan to the radiator by having some brackets brazed
onto it rather than using tie straps.

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
CC54994