VTR

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:55:47 -0400
At the 1996 VTR convention in "Albany NY" Rick Sch ???? was trying to put
together a "Travelers Aid Book" listing all members by name, address, and
phone number to be of assisstance for anyone traveling,  most National major
clubs have these for members and they are very handy to have when on the road,
now if the BoD of VTR spent a little more time on a project such as this
instead of our web site we would all have a more secure travel arrangement and
this would sure be a good inducement for joing VTR, I've used my "Model A"
members travel guide twice with great results both times.  "FT"