Rare Bits up for grabs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rare Bits up for grabs
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 06:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Y'all,

I find myself in a financial bind and have decided to offer several parts that
I have been holding onto that made my TR4A unique - that's right, genuine SAH
performance parts from the UK, circa 1965.  I think these would appeal most to
someone interested in period accesories or in building a 'period car'.  From my
inquiries I think it's safe to say you would have a 'one-of-a-kind' car with
these pieces.

What I have to offer are:

a SAH oil cooler adapted canister oil filter system, complete with filter head
and body, oil cooler, oil thermostat assembly, and an mechanical oil
temperature guage. All were in good functioning condition when the car was
taken off the road. To get an idea of what it looks like you can look at page
21, figure 8 of JLS Maclay's Triumph tuning book (a pdf copy is on my website).

a SAH-badged finned aluminum valve cover.

a SAH-badged ashtray to complete the look.

I'll even throw in a non-functional indirect brake booster assembly that is
different from what I've seen on any other TR, or offered by any supplier.  A
resourceful person might be able to rebuild it, if I remember correctly it's by
Girling.

I also have a fresh rebuilt short-block and the non-rebuilt SAH block.  I'd let
go of one of them, but you'd have to come pick it up

If you're interested or have any questions, please contact me off-line.

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"
Little Rock, AR