RE: VTR enough already - it's Bob Danielson's fault

To: "'Joe Merone'" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR enough already - it's Bob Danielson's fault
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:18:02 -0400
LMAO........ All I asked was an innocent question. And actually I've had
some very nice conversations about this with a member of the Board.

Actually I hope some good comes of this as there are obviously some very
strong opinions BOTH ways.

Isn't it usually Fred T who starts the threads that never end?

Winter left here today after having wind chills in the weather forecast
yesterday. Sunny and 70's today and TR6 is running like crap for the first
time in 3 years. Who started that bad rotor/condenser thread?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org