Miniature lamps

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miniature lamps
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:11:58 -0700
My TR250 came to me pretty much in boxes. I have finally completed the
disassembly. I purchased Dan Masters' Wiring Harness and as part of that
process I pulled out the original harness and salvaged only the instrument
lamp sockets and the exterior lamp assemblies. I am now in the process of
rebuilding all of those. Many of the originals assemblies had broken/missing
and/or burnt out lamps. For that reason I didn't pay any attention to the
bulb 'numbers' or size, etc. as I disassembled the harness. I would like to
have the original bulb numbers/size so that I can buy the correct lamps for
each application.

If anyone has a list of the modern bulb numbers that were stock to the TR4A
or 250 written down, perhaps in their owners manual, etc. I would appreciate
hearing from you! All I can find are the Lucas numbers and I have been
unsuccessful in finding an equivalency or comparison chart for the Lucas
numbers to GE/Sylvania, etc.!!

TIA,

Jim
Jim Bauder