Re: Vandalism

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (List Triumph)
Subject: Re: Vandalism
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:48:32 +0000
Listers:
  My emotions are running the the full spectrum over this cowardly act of
vandalism, from anger and disgust through horror and revenge.  While the snake
who would do this might slither around in the Triumph fraternity, he is
certainly not one of us.  If ever caught, I would recommend public castration,
but then again we already know that this oxygen thief has no balls.
  Let me suggest that we all pitch in to buy Kas a plane ticket to Chicago for
a re-signing of Tim Smith's bulkhead.  I'll be the first to step up.  Where do
I send my $20?
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH