(was : Making Metal Brake Lines) (no LBC content)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: (was : Making Metal Brake Lines) (no LBC content)
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:18:16 -0700
Interesting, but does anyone else still have a Newton??  That works
... kinda ... ???

>  There is a belief among people who went to junior high school with my
>  younger daughter that Beth invented the completion of this phrase by adding
>  the line "got the T-shirt". It supposedly spread throughout the internet
>  from her.   I have no idea if this is true.

And how much older than dirt ARE you, Phil ?  BTDTGTTS has been
around since the
dark days before the Internet, when a 1200 baud modem was fast ...

And Yes, I've probably still got a 300 baud laying around somewhere.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L