TR4 parts

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 parts
From: John Howard <trjhhow7@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:59:57 -0400
Sorry...a subject would help

-----

Hi folks

I have a pile of TR4 parts on the way to the dump. We're moving from RI
to California  San Francisco Bay area and can't take the spare parts
pile.
Big items include:
        -Tranny CT35849, was working fine when I traded in an OD;
        - Engine block CT 34535E. Surface rust. Don't know the condition.
        -Head, sans valves. Matches block, I think...at least its the same red
color!
        -SU carbs. piston frozen.
        - all the usual pumps, covers, mainfolds.
        - Crank and camshaft, both look OK, but I really don't know.

Email me if you have interest. You'll have to pick up the big stuff in
Rhode Island. I'll be happy to mail the mailable parts at cost.

Hope this is helpful to someone.

John