Re: Diff Pins and Tie Rod Ends - TR4A

To: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Subject: Re: Diff Pins and Tie Rod Ends - TR4A
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:15:35 -0400
Hi Guy,

You could try one of these for the tie rods and ball joints

http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/TA-61900.html

They are really cast iron, and are not an industrial strength tool, so I would
not advise tightening
it until the joint pops out. The correct way to use it is to tighten it up and
then tap the joint
with a carpenter's hammer. Three to five taps usually does it, and it pops
right out.

I did a group purchase of these and sold about 40 of them to list members. I
have a about five left
if you want one.

Unfortunately, I have been in the hospital for about a month and am now at my
daughter's house which
is about 4 hours from home. I hope to get back home in a couple of weeks for a
weekend vist, so if
you want one send me $18.00

Otherwise, you can just order one direct from the toolwarehouse.com, but the
shipping from them is
expensive. I got free shipping because of my order size. I think you will get
it faster with a
direct order from them rather than waiting for me.

Don Malling
RR 2 Box 4295
Brackney, PA
18812