RE: monza

To: "j randolph sandner" <sandner@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: monza
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:40:56 -0400
Very LOUD! I am an ex-owner of the Ansa system which was less LOUD than Monza,
but too LOUD for me. Now have modified falcon sport stainless. Much less LOUD.
The only advantage of the Monza is that it is a cheap way to get 4-tip nice
looking exhaust system on car. I have settled for two-tip system and have
modified it with baffles to give good performance, looks and nice sound.

Cheers,

Mark :^)