Triumph Travel Assistance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Travel Assistance
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:26:14 EDT
Triumph List...since I am only about 200 miles from Rockford and on the same
highway and directly west of Rockford, I decided it was time to update my
Travel Assistance information.

So if you elect to travel east to Rockford on Highway 20..........

Joe Alexander
Jesup, Iowa
319.827.2745
Most all help available....if we are here and not in Rockford, already.

Some things to consider:

Highway 20 is a four lane through eastern Iowa.
The Dyersville "Field of Dreams" is on Highway 20 and FREE
"The Country Junction Restaurant" is there, too, and is THE BEST. (Tell them
I sent you)
It is the home of Ertl toy models and has more than one toy museum, all in
sight of  #20.
There is a Catholic Basilica of great beauty, recently restored to a former
glory.

You get to cross the river at 'Historic' Dubuque, Iowa
You travel through 'Historic' Galena, Illinois and see some pretty good
scenery, too.
Galena is tourist friendly with parking and such...and is a 'shoppers
heaven', with something for everyone

We plan to make reservations at a local Campground...Cut Rock State Park, I
believe.

Joe & Jan
This must be heaven. No, it's Iowa!