temp setting was TR4 Celsius Mystery

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: temp setting was TR4 Celsius Mystery
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:06:43 -0400
    Good detective work, Geo!  My unassembled TR3's temp ga midpoint is 185
Farenheit (as it should be since that's a good temp, right?).
    I bought alot of stuff that I'll proably never need in my restoration,
"just in case".  I bought both a 180 and a 195 degree thermostat.  For my
Georgia climate, I wonder which thermostat would be best for daily driving
around town.
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A