Re: Mallory Unilite

To: AMfoto1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mallory Unilite
From: Btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:16:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/2005 1:29:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
AMfoto1@aol.com writes:

If you  decide to get a Mallory, shop around. Last time I looked, I seem to
recall  the Triumph vendors' prices for the Unilite were highway robbery. Go
to  www.mrgasket.com and find out the specific model number you need. They
also
have good support and FAQ section there. Then check out pricing at
www.summitracing.com and other discount sources.

Greetings... Another great source for Mallory is Century Performance.   Price
for a dual point with vac advance is $200US.  Unilite with vac  advance is
$350US       _Century Performance Center  - Home Page_
(http://www.centuryperformance.com/default.asp)
(_http://www.centuryperformance.com_
(http://www.centuryperformance.com/) )           TJ