TR6 cvt hardtop boot

To: "'triumph list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 cvt hardtop boot
From: "LGMiceli" <lgmiceli@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:10:49 -0400
Can anyone tell me how the TR6 hardtop boot works? The cvt boot designed to be
used with the hardtop differs from the regular boot in that hardtop boot has a
flap in the back of it and is supposed to stay in place when the hardtop is in
place, But I have never seen one in use or figure out how it is supposed to
fit. Does anyone have a picture of one installed? For anyone not knowing what
I am talking about, there is a TR6 hardtop boot on ebay that shows the flap
at.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4556703472
&category=34204&sspagename=WDVW  or try item 4556703472. I have no financial
interest in the auction, it just shows a good picture of the boot. Thanks,

Larry Miceli
74 Triumph TR6
73 Triumph Stag
Pompano Beach, FL http://home.comcast.net/~lgmiceli/