NLA-Torque Reaction Arm - TR4 - from Moss

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NLA-Torque Reaction Arm - TR4 - from Moss
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:33:40 EDT
Triumph Listers

Moss Motors tells me that this item (Reaction Arm) is not available , either
here or in the UK.

I suspect, too, that most people are unaware that this part is missing from
their cars and it is hard to see, as well.

I will summarize the interested parties, add any others, and develop a quote.
I have about 5 or 6, so far.

Thanks for drawing attention to this part, Mr. Matthews!!!
Thanks to Fred, for making me research deeper.

"Being retired means never having to count Vacation Days...you dont get any!"