TR4 Torque Reaction Arm Project-Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Torque Reaction Arm Project-Update
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:51:02 EDT
Triumph Listers:

Torque reaction Arm is a bracket that limits the rotation of the engine and
is mounted on the front plate. It has a separate rubber buffer that contacts
the frame. It would be correct for the TR4, but might also be useful on other
models.

This part is 031-651 in the Moss Catalog.

I have 7 folks interested, thus far.

Moss USA assures me that this part is not available in the UK, even though it
is listed for UK.

I DO have a Torque Reaction Arm on TR4 CT15008L and it could be used to
develop a manufacturing drawing and a short run production set up. It would be
identical.

Thanks for all of the feedback and interest thus far.

The schedule would likely be 90 days to production, if I proceed.

My first objective would be to break even. I would consider it a success at
breakeven.

I will notify everone, if I reach a point where the project is no longer
viable to me...or if someone else wants to take it over.

Thanks,

Joe (A)