Looking for a TR250

To: "list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a TR250
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:23:33 -0400
Greetings all:

Would love to hear from anyone that may be interested in selling a
TR250.  I'm looking for a presentable car in strong running condition.
Doesn't have to be a show car (my Healey is a trailer queen), but
something I can run around in on the weekends.  Budget is healthy but
not outrageous.

Not sure if this is the right place to do this, so I apologize if it
isn't!  Thanks so much!

Bill

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required to inform you that any advice
contained in this e-mail or any attachment hereto is not intended to be used,
and cannot be used, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue
Code.

Thank you.