Re: master kill switches?

To: tr4a_triumphs@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: master kill switches?
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:22:41 EDT
By "master kill switches", I'll assume you mean battery cut-offs, unless
we're talking about your lawn equipment :-).

The best ones are the industrial grade made by OEM switch  manufacturers like
Pollak, Cole Hersee, Philips, etc. They come in several  flavors. you can get
a standard two pole with a lever cut-off, a two pole with  keys, or a four
pole (with/w/o keys) that first cuts off the alternator, then  the battery.
They're very rugged and reliable, designed to take a lot of  vibration.

Steve
'72 TR6