Re: Trip advice: what to see near I-90 thru SD, MN, WI

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trip advice: what to see near I-90 thru SD, MN, WI
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:08:15 -0600
pethier@isd.net wrote:

>>/var/spool/mqueue/: No such directory
>>

>Steve, what are you trying to say?

My way of sharing my frustration with a hosting/email ISP that has been
"upgrading" their service over the past week. They had to back out of a
migration to a new server cluster, so instead of a planned increase in
reliability I'm apparently the source of /var/spool/mqueue/ messages.

Reminds me of Lexus "service campaigns" that are a very nice way of
saying "recall." Nothing more worrisome than an ISP upgrading services.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA