Re: TR6 Bumpers

To: "Ray Tedder" <rtedder101@cox.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Bumpers
From: Barry Schwartz <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:14:47 -0700
I don't know about TRF, but I had my Spitfires bumpers done at bumper boyz
in LA and was not at all happy with them - chrome was not smooth, actually
pitted in spots, and they left big washers welded on, in some places where
I needed to mount the bumper or if left in place would have interfered and
severely dented the body when mounted - I had to remove and grind them
myself.  I would NOT get a bumper done by them again -
>The Bumper Boys in Los Angeles quotes a price for exchanging the bumpers on
a 1969 TR6 at $925

Barry Schwartz (San Diego)