Re: 80 Spitfire Fan Relay

To: rickandcecilia@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 80 Spitfire Fan Relay
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:20:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2005 11:25:16 PM Central Standard Time,
rickandcecilia@comcast.net writes:
> Now it has a new battery AND alternator.  Alternator puts out 54 amps
> (Bosch) and a good 14.6 volts.  Now, question...  Is there a voltage
> regulator or something that controls the volts into this relay?  I probably
> should measure the amps going into the relay to see what's what.
>
> Any *idears* as they say on tv?

Well Noam, we can take this powa sarw and cut it right awff.

I'm at a loss but I still suggest looking at the ground connections for the
fan and for the relay.  Does the relay click if the fan is unplugged?

You could try putting the old fan back in as a test but that would be a major
PITA.

Dave