Re: VTR 2005

To: spitlist@cox.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2005
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:20:38 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/2005 9:57:49 AM Central Standard Time,
spitlist@cox.net writes:
> Since neither of may cars are built to factory standards, I don't think
> that is advisable.  Concours judging is for people who want to build a
> car that has all the flaws that the factory had produced.  I wanted my
> cars to actually perform well and be comfortable in addition to looking
> how I feel they should look.  Therefore, I took liberties far beyond
> what would ever buy e acceptable to a concours judge.

But that is exactly why the modified class was created.  For cars like yours
that are prepared to a high standard of excelence - just not to factory
equipment.  You should enter your car in Modified class and see what happens.
At
the vary least go have a look at the Modified class and see what kind of cars
are entered.

Dave