Re: Powder Coating at Home

To: jay_welch@juno.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Coating at Home
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:24:01 EDT
In a message dated 8/8/2005 7:15:16 AM Central Standard Time,
jay_welch@juno.com writes:
> Your story reminds me a guy I worked with years ago who was into Citreons.
> He was a batchelor.  He degreased the engine block (Maseratti engine??) in
> his dishwasher.  Said it worked great....he was an odd bird :-)

To this day my wife claims I washed engine parts in our dishwasher when we
lived in the apartment when we were first married but I have no recollection.
do remember rebuilding a transmission on the kitchen table, though.

Some people get upset of the most trivial things.

Dave