anyone tried German-made TR-classics' manifolds or overdrive

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: anyone tried German-made TR-classics' manifolds or overdrive
From: Alain Bucaille <tr4a_triumphs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi listerati,

I've been dialoging with Raffi Ketchedjian from
TR-Classic in Munich, Germany about his manifolds, and
clutch bearings which he claims are far superior to
Gunst clutch bearings.  See links and E-mail below.

Has anyone on this list installed and used any of
Raffi's German TR bits??  See links below.

Thanks,

Alain

http://www.tr-classic.de/seiten/bilder.html

TR250-6 manifold
http://www.tr-classic.de/pics/Products/Exhaust%20Systems/TR250%20-%20TR6%20Exhaust.jpg

Clutch bearing
http://www.tr-classic.de/pics/Products/Special%20Clutch%20Bearing.jpg

TR4-4A manifold
http://www.tr-classic.de/pics/Products/Exhaust%20Systems/TR3%20-%20TR4A%20Exhaust%20Manifold.jpg

Hi Alain,

The transmission bits that I sell are as follows:

Steel Bushes instead of Bronze.
Upgraded Overdrive Clutches

The Gunst bearing is NOT what I sell as there are
problems with this product.

I use an upgraded bearing used in a 4x4. Only this
year we have thrown out 7 "Gunst" bearings and
replaced with the one that I sell. The Gunst Bearing
is noisy!

Regards, Raffi

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs