part one was way long. here is the 2nd part of one (sorry)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: part one was way long. here is the 2nd part of one (sorry)
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:09:46 -0500
Wondering through Northwestern Illinois I stopped for lunch at a very small
town called Ipava, IL.  I had promised myself that each meal would be in a
local eatery and I was going for the daily "blue plate special."  For the
most part I was able to meet that goal.

In central Iowa I stopped for supper and noticed that there was oil all over
my shoes and pooling in the drivers side foot well.  Not good :-( .
Investigation revealed a very slight oil leak at the union for the oil
pressure and temp. sender.  OK, we can handle this.  The first attempt at
tightening up the connection just resulted in making it worse.  As luck
would have it, I was directly across the street from an Advance Auto parts
store.  They were able to sell me a new connection, loan me a tube cutter
and in less than an hour, all was well, but I was starting to have serious
misgivings about this whole scheme.