Brake Recommendations for TR4-6

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Recommendations for TR4-6
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:30:36 -0700
Hi Everyone. Well, it's time for new front brakes for my daily runner, a
'67 TR4A. I've read the reports .. two vs four pot calipers, slotted &
cross drilled rotors, green pads, braided hoses, etc, etc, etc. OK ...
what works best? I don't want stock. It's an option, but, convince me.
We're talking front only, not rears, although they may be done later.

I'm also interested in price. TRF has theirs, Remington has theirs as
does a few other suppliers.

What does the group recommend?  Based on your responses someone's going
to get richer :-)

Thanks
John (Laughing at Miata's, 2000's and any convert with their top up!!! I
love living in San Diego)