TR4A Cam Plug update

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Cam Plug update
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:56:41 -0400
List,
I haven't had a chance to get over to my machinist yet but I did talk to him
about the problem today. Seems the counterbore that the plug gets pressed
into has an ID of 1.970. The plug is 2.00 which is a problem. He is going to
machine off enough material to get a good fit. I will let you guys know how
it turns out but that is where it stands now. What really threw my machinist
was that he had a whole box of the same type of plug that Moss sent me.
Dave Connitt