TR4 Spares For Sale - Round II and Closeouts - Last Chance

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "NET List"
Subject: TR4 Spares For Sale - Round II and Closeouts - Last Chance
From: "Brian Sanborn" <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:15:36 -0400
To TR Listers and NET Email List Listers

My TR4 parts sale was very successful.  Almost all the items were sold...
well over a hundred.  This internet-based virtual garage sale technique
seems to work pretty well.  Thanks to the folks who bought the parts.  I am
glad to see these parts go back into the TR community.
I have added some very special new items in the Books and Collectables
area.  These were on a self in my Computer/Office area and were not listed
in the first wave.

And... I have reduced the prices on some of the more significant items that
did sell on the first round.  Most items are reduced 50%.  My goal is to
not leave any useful TR part or book without a home.  I also consolidated
everything into one webpage.

For complete details and pictures go to:

http://webpages.charter.net/sanborn/TR4-Spares.htm

Once this is completed, I will be signing off the lists... with great
regret.

Thanks

Brian Sanborn
Now Living On the Dark Side