Re: Signing Off the List with Fond Regrets

To: "Brian Sanborn" <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Signing Off the List with Fond Regrets
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:33:19 -0500
On Sep 13, 2005, at 7:19 AM, Brian Sanborn wrote:

> At times, the "daily deluge" was a problem to get through.  But,
> tomorrow
> when it is not there, I will be sad and lonely.

I'm facing the same decision on the lotus-cars and lotuseuropa lists
after 14 years.

Will I be seeing you on miata@realbig.com  ?  The traffic there has
been surprisingly not awful, and the signal-to-noise ratio much better
than I expected.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C package
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?
set_albumName=philethier