RE: TR3 Boy lift points

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (List Triumph)
Subject: RE: TR3 Boy lift points
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:24:31 +0000
>In Roger Williams book, How to restore Triumph TR2, TR3, TR3a", page 74, says
>to use a winch to separate the body from the frame, "the manual will tell you
>where to safely attach the four lifting lines."

If you read the "Acknowledgements and about the author" page at the front of
Roger Williams books, you'll see that he's restored a TR6, but no mention of
his having any firsthand experience with a TR2/3 or 4/4A.  I have all of his
books, and recognize many "cut and paste" sections in his work.  This reference
is obviously from the TR4/4A book, and it's removal was overlooked when pasting
up the TR2/3 version.
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH