Generousity of LBC people

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Generousity of LBC people
From: "Richard Alexander" <RALEXANDER@smail.umaryland.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:31:43 -0400
List:
My friend and I are driving in the TR3A enjoying the sunshine when the car
started missing and losing power, finally sputtered to a halt on the side of
the highway. So a guy in an old BMW pulls over and asks if he can help. He
drives my friend back to our garage to get tow strap and then reappears with a
truck full of tools!  I use his tools to make a few inspections like bowls full
of fuel and my friend returns in his truck to tow me in. So this guy says he
has a friend who is a big Triumph guy here in town  and gives me his phone
number.  I call hiim, turns out he lives in my neighbrhood, comes over to see
the car and spends 2 hours with me running down the ignition system problem
(bad coil, original) and gets the thing back on the road. Amazing.

The people who love these cars  are a rare and wonderful group. I hope I can
learn enough to help someone else one day.
Rich
TS26412 TR3A 1958